Find my stuff on social media all over these here interwebs

Get Social with me... Let's hug.

facebook twitter youtube myspace twitter digge

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Chugging along cutting stuff up. (big ol' update)

Yesterday and today we made some great progress. Made adrien get up early once again, and got started. Halfway through the day we had to go run a drift event... You know, no big deal.

I kept asking. Do I really want to pull the motor? The real answer was no, but we did anyway. So here come the pictures. Engine bay = Nasty. Easy off oven spray to clean all the grease off that spilled from the catch can. That stuff really works, go buy stock now. We even gave the motor a nice cleaning.

Test fit a set of 18x10 +20 offset rotas, with added 20 mill spacer, 0 offset works out perfect in the rear. What wheels to buy now... cheap is good ;)

I have had cooling issues with the motor from day 1, so we are tackling that as well. We are moving the radiator i front of the core support, giving ample room for man sized fans, plus picking up 4 inches of the radiator that were hidden under part of the subframe. 

On top of that, we (and by we I mean Brian) made the headlight bracket removable for access to the radiator.


While he was busy doing the easy stuff, I got started on putting tin foil on shit. Yup. Tinfoil master flex right here.


  1. BURGERSLOT : Daftar Situs Judi Slot Online Gacor Hari ini
    BURGERSLOT adalah situs slot online gacor terbaik di Asia dengan game judi slot online jackpot terbesar 2022 gampang menang maxwin. Yuk daftar & login BURGERSLOT sekarang! Sebagai salah satu game online paling populer dewasa ini, slot gacor online merupakan permainan yang menawarkan jackpot pada setiap permainannya. Setiap pemain harus ikut bermain untuk bisa mendapatkan jackpot dengan nilai yang sangat besar. Pada berbagai jenis mesin slot terdapat jackpot dan bonus permainan menarik yang bisa didapatkan pemain yang berhasil menang pada 1 putaran spin slot yang ia mainkan. Slot bisa menjadi hiburan yang menarik sekaligus juga bisa menjadi permainan yang sangat menguntungkan secara finansial.

    7 Bocoran Slot Gacor Terpopuler 2022 dari BURGERSLOT
    Bocoran Slot Gacor terjitu dan terakurat dari BURGERSLOT
    1. Slot Gacor Gates of Olympus
    2. Slot Gacor Xmas Sweet Bonanza
    3. Slot Gacor Starlight Princess
    4. Slot Gacor Power of Thor
    5. Slot Gacor Magician
    6. Slot Gacor Drago Jewel of Fortune
    7. Slot Gacor Aztec Gems Deluxe