Lack of updates due to lack of funding have sucked, but we got some funding and ordered a whole slew of parts to get us back on track, first of which being a BN style kit from http://www.carbonfiberhoods.com. We also finished stitch welding the chassis in the meantime.
|Stitch welping. So many welping.|
So the kit fit pretty damn well out of the box, and is close to the same one I had on my 2011 car (the look i loved). Keep in mind it stayed on with not a clamp holding it anywhere. Yay!
|The ol' college try|
|Cleko pin things|
|More pin things also #5.0|
Here is the rear with the bumper clipped to the fenders. As you can see, nothing in the taillight area at all!
I really like the way this kit looked on my old car, and I like it again on this one. It's really wide too.
And some more pics for your perusal:
Next steps, get shit in the mail, cut the front end off and fab a new one and cage by the first of feb. See you soon!